Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode Ideas

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Episode Ideas

    If there's any topic you'd like to see a Paid Search Podcast episode on, or any episode ideas for the show, please let us know in this thread.

    We appreciate your ideas and suggestions, thanks!
    manual bids

  • #2
    I think you should consider a paid section. Down the line.

    Comment


    • #3
      Paid section of the forum? Or of the podcast?
      manual bids

      Comment


      • #4
        How to push a new adwords campaign for only 6-8 weeks and get maximum results (conversions).

        Comment


        • #5
          Google Ad account reviews.

          Each month, a person could submit an account that is struggling and you could give it a 30-minute video audit to identify any glaring issues.

          It doesn't have to be industry-specific to help others and would encourage a few of us high rollers to bump our Patreon membership from $2 to $4.

          Comment


          • #6
            Driving Traffic to a Physical Location (for brick and mortar stores) and Tips for Ecommerce Sites (that arent google shopping related) were the only two topics I have thought that I should send to you at some point.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TerryR View Post
              How to push a new adwords campaign for only 6-8 weeks and get maximum results (conversions).
              Good idea. I hear from clients a lot "we've got a campaign we want to push for the next few months." So yea great idea, lots of people probably could use info on how to get the best results as quickly as possible.
              manual bids

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kolonel View Post
                Google Ad account reviews.

                Each month, a person could submit an account that is struggling and you could give it a 30-minute video audit to identify any glaring issues.

                It doesn't have to be industry-specific to help others and would encourage a few of us high rollers to bump our Patreon membership from $2 to $4.
                Nice idea. Audit episodes would be very cool. We'll be working on that.
                manual bids

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                  Driving Traffic to a Physical Location (for brick and mortar stores) and Tips for Ecommerce Sites (that arent google shopping related) were the only two topics I have thought that I should send to you at some point.
                  Thanks Benjamin. I think we could do the physical location one for sure. I don't do any ecommerce so don't have much to say on the topic.
                  manual bids

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As much as I love Google Search, you can only pound the drum of the Holy Google Trinity (Search Terms, Manual Bids, and CPA) for so long before it becomes a drone.

                    I’d be interested in covering related domains more in depth, maybe with guest appearances. Topics like YouTube, FB/IG, Display, Conversion Rate Optimization, Data Science/Analysis, Statistical Significance, Hell even Excel Formulas.

                    A lot of skills go into becoming an excellent Digital Marketer

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for feedback holla, will see what we can come up with.
                      manual bids

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        chains/franchise ad accounts? I have a 30+ location finance company that wants local campaigns but only measures success by approved online loan applications.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh nice idea Warren. My mind immediately goes to making sure there's some kind of campaign and ad group structure in place that allows for easy, effective management when managing and implementing changes.
                          manual bids

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            1.Going over Googles new way of matching keywords and search queries and what they consider redundant. And what instances to mod broad kw work vs phrase or exact?
                            2. How Ad extensions end up having more conversions than actual conversions reported... how does that work?

                            Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by Jess; 09-13-2019, 08:25 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Steps to take when a well executed search account is just not working. Not enough conversions, not enough good conversions. Is it where we are hitting in the funnel, is it the website, should we look for an outside audit?

                              How long to string a client along (with the best of intentions... putting real effort into the account) before admitting that it's not getting better?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X