Lead Form Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Form Extension

I was wondering if anyone has gained access to the lead form extension yet? Curious what verticles it has become available too.

I'm finally seeing it on all accounts except one. I didn't start to see them all right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch Lensch View Post
      I was wondering if anyone has gained access to the lead form extension yet? Curious what verticles it has become available too.
      Seems to be a little bit random, as I have only seen it in 3 accounts so far.

Comment

Anyone using it yet? Any results yet?

Comment

I have it installed for campaigns with leads for Movers and fireplace cleaners. The ad extension needed 4 full days and some back and forth before it became "Active" from "Under Review".
          The leads are hot leads but they are small in number.

Comment

• Mitch Lensch
            Mitch Lensch commented
            Editing a comment
            We got ours going for a law firm but have yet to get any leads, hope they are qualified for us.

How are you guys receiving the leads? I saw you have to export the leads to some kind of sheet? Anyone automated emailing the leads?

Comment

Originally posted by warren View Post
            How are you guys receiving the leads? I saw you have to export the leads to some kind of sheet? Anyone automated emailing the leads?
            Zapier is your automation friend

https://zapier.com/apps/google-lead-...n/integrations

Comment

Does one need to happen first before it shows up in the Conversions section under the tool area?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                Anyone using it yet? Any results yet?
                It's funny. The more I think about it, the less I want to use it for Google Ads.

I have always had that belief that when it comes to generating leads, Google Ads (website/landing page) offers more intent value than that of a standard Facebook Lead form.

Cutting short their intention to learn more information about what they are looking for may, in turn, lessen the quality of the lead.

Comment

• sarahbee
                  sarahbee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am tempted to agree with you. For one of my Facebook campaigns, we've gotten really intentional about directing them to more information using the post-submission link and custom text. Instead of something generic like the homepage link and boilerplate "Thank you - we will be in touch shortly!", we've been using a link to an info guide that also contains booking functionality. Meanwhile, the submissions are being used in an automated email sequence to encourage bookings. Perhaps the same could be done for Google Ads. Still tickled at how well those FB lead gen ad formats are working!
              Working...
              X