Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Ads Editor

Hi Guys

I am using SpyFu for some competitor research and they have introduced their own pre-populated templates for selected industries. They recommend importing these into Google Ads Editor to make the changes and then link to my Ads account.

Do any of you use Ads Editor or do you just keep in the Google Ads environment?

I am just wondering if it is worth taking the time to learn the software or is it best not too bother, does any still use it and recommend Google Ads Editor.

Thanks

Boycee

Yes - definitely use Google Ads Editor - you can make changes at scale quickly.

I've also used the SpyFu templates - use them as a starting point for ideas, but don't just upload them. You still have to do a ton of research using other methods.

Comment

Totally worth it. The time spent learning the ads editor is nothing compared to the time it'll save you managing/building accounts.

Comment

That's great to know, thanks guys for your replies, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
          Totally worth it. The time spent learning the ads editor is nothing compared to the time it'll save you managing/building accounts.
          I couldn't say this any better. Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
          X