Re-targeting Google users with FB Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-targeting Google users with FB Ads

Has anyone had success with re - marketing Google Ads clicks with FB ads? I have a client in NYC that I placed the FB pixel on the Google ads specific landing page. I am running re - marketing ads on FB. The FB ads are not converting, but my Google ads cost per lead has dropped the past few months. Anyone else doing this? Any tips to get more out of it?

Hey Tim

What do you mean Google ads specific landing page? Is it only a page reachable through Google Ads?

If so, it shouldn't matter where the traffic is coming from but how many landing page visits are you getting? You may not be getting the numbers needed to determine how effective it is working.

Are you retargeting with the same offer from the landing page?

Depending on the numbers, you could also look to create a Lookalike Audience as well?

Comment

I do this almost as a standard with most of my clients. I do see conversions coming from FB retargeting ads but it's of course very situational, but at the very least it's a fairly high impression touchpoint for people who are basically pre-qualified (if you're running solid Google campaigns). Especially if the product/offer takes a little more education that a one-time landing page visit. I'm usually always using Conversions as the campaign objective, but if your audience isn't above the 3-5K range I'd stick with the Reach objective so you aren't limiting yourself right out of the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Davidson View Post
        Has anyone had success with re - marketing Google Ads clicks with FB ads? I have a client in NYC that I placed the FB pixel on the Google ads specific landing page. I am running re - marketing ads on FB. The FB ads are not converting, but my Google ads cost per lead has dropped the past few months. Anyone else doing this? Any tips to get more out of it?
        What does your path/funnel look like? Are you retargeting with an offer or simply calling out to them? Send them to a lead form with a good hook to capture their details.

I would also add an audience that shows to those that engage with your Facebook page if you're not doing that already.

Comment

I like remarketing on both Google Ads and Facebook. Remarketing has been a nice entry for me into Facebook. Remarketing is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            I like remarketing on both Google Ads and Facebook. Remarketing has been a nice entry for me into Facebook. Remarketing is awesome.
            You looking to come over to the dark side Jason

Comment

Working...
            X